Preview the Petra Kvitova vs. Anna Blinkova match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tuesday’s Round of 64 at the Western & Southern Open includes a match between Petra Kvitova and Anna Blinkova at Lindner Family Tennis Center.
Kvitova most recently competed at the National Bank Open on August 11, 2023, where she was beaten by Belinda Bencic (7-6, 3-6, 1-6) in the Round of 16. Blinkova’s most recent match, on August 9, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Daria Kasatkina (2-6, 5-7) in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Kvitova Recent Performance
- Kvitova has come out on top in one tournament on hard courts this year, posting a 16-6 match record on that surface.
- Kvitova has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.9 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Kvitova has won 74.6% of her games on serve, and 35.1% on return.
- Kvitova has converted 43.6% of her break-point opportunities (44 of 101) in her past five tournaments.
- Kvitova has played 48 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.4 games per match.
- Kvitova has won 32.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 76.3% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Kvitova has converted 156 of 345 (45.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Anna Blinkova Recent Performance
- Blinkova has taken part in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 9-9.
- Blinkova has played 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.9 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Blinkova has won 60.0% of her games on serve, and 42.6% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Blinkova has converted 49 of 123 (39.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 32 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Blinkova has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Blinkova has won 63.8% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 37.2% of her return games.
- Blinkova has converted 42.7% of her break-point opportunities (119 of 279) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard