Preview the Petra Kvitova vs. Camila Giorgi match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Petra Kvitova and Camila Giorgi are on track to go head to head in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open at Stade Iga on August 9.
Kvitova is +4000 to win the National Bank Open. Giorgi sits at +3300 to finish on top.
In Kvitova’s most recent action, she lost to Ons Jabeur 0-6, 3-6 on July 10, 2023 in the Round of 16 of the Wimbledon. Giorgi won in two sets the most recent time she played (on Tuesday), 6-3, 6-2 over Bianca Vanessa Andreescu in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Kvitova vs. Camila Giorgi H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kvitova wins||Giorgi wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Petra Kvitova Recent Performance
- Kvitova has registered a 15-5 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament win.
- Through 17 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Kvitova has played 20.6 games per match and won 57.5% of them.
- Kvitova has won 34.3% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 80.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kvitova has converted 55 of 116 break points (47.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Kvitova has played 21.3 games per match in 47 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Kvitova has won 32.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 75.9% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Kvitova has converted 152 of 325 (46.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Camila Giorgi Recent Performance
- Giorgi, who has claimed one hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 13-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Giorgi has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Giorgi has won 64.6% of her service games and 40.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Giorgi has converted 36 of 78 break points (46.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- Giorgi has played 20.8 games per match in 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Giorgi has won 67.6% of her games on serve, and 40.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Giorgi has converted 119 of 260 break points (45.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard