Preview the Petra Kvitova vs. Liudmila Samsonova match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Petra Kvitova’s Round of 32 matchup in the China Open versus Liudmila Samsonova is on tap for Monday, October 2.
Kvitova is +3300 to win the tournament, while Samsonova is +2800.
Kvitova heads into the Round of 32 after a three-set victory, 6-7, 7-5, 6-3 over Xiyu Wang in the Round of 64 on Sunday. Samsonova won in two sets the most recent time she was in action (on Sunday), 6-4, 7-6 over Alycia Parks in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Kvitova vs. Liudmila Samsonova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Kvitova wins||Samsonova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Petra Kvitova Recent Performance
- Kvitova has come out on top in one tournament on hard courts this year, putting up a 20-9 match record on that surface.
- Through 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kvitova has played 21.1 games per match and won 53.3% of them.
- Kvitova has won 67.4% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 39% of her return games.
- Kvitova has converted 49 of 98 break points (50.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 42 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Kvitova has played 21 games per match and won 54.3% of them.
- Kvitova has won 34.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 73.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kvitova has converted 47.7% of her break-point chances (142 of 298) over her last 15 tournaments.
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- In 13 hard-court tournaments this year, Samsonova holds a match record of 20-12.
- Samsonova has played 21.4 games per match in 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Samsonova has won 75.4% of her games on serve, and 31.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 50.0% of her break-point chances (41 of 82) over her last five tournaments.
- In 35 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Samsonova has played an average of 21.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 74% of her games on serve, and 34.4% on return.
- Samsonova has converted 46.3% of her break-point opportunities (124 of 268) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard