Preview the Petra Kvitova vs. Caroline Wozniacki match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the US Open will feature Petra Kvitova and Caroline Wozniacki competing on Wednesday, August 30 in New York, New York.
Wozniacki has +10000 odds to win the event, while Kvitova has +8000 odds.
Kvitova secured a two-set victory over Cristina Bucsa (6-1, 7-6) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 128 on Monday. Wozniacki won her most recent match, which was on Monday in the Round of 128, over Tatiana Prozorova (6-3, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Kvitova Recent Performance
- Kvitova has put up a 17-7 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament win.
- In 14 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Kvitova has played an average of 21.3 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Kvitova has won 76.7% of her games on serve, and 35.8% on return.
- Kvitova has converted 49 of 111 break points (44.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- Kvitova has played 44 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.2 games per match.
- Kvitova has won 32.8% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 75.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Kvitova has converted 46.2% of her break-point opportunities (140 of 303) over her last 15 tournaments.
Caroline Wozniacki Recent Performance
- In two hard-court events this year, Wozniacki holds a match record of 1-2.
- Wozniacki has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.0 games per match.
- Wozniacki has won 28.6% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 67.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wozniacki has converted 28.6% of her break-point opportunities (eight of 28) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 44 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Wozniacki has played 20.5 games per match and won 57.1% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Wozniacki has won 67.9% of her games on serve, and 28.6% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Wozniacki has converted eight of 28 (28.6%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard