Preview the Dusan Lajovic vs. Taylor Fritz match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Western & Southern Open is set for Thursday, with Taylor Fritz, the No. 9-ranked player, going up against Dusan Lajovic, the No. 66-ranked player.
Lajovic is +8000 to win the tournament, while Fritz is +2200.
In his previous match on Wednesday, Lajovic knocked off Jannik Sinner in two sets (6-4, 7-6) in the Round of 32. Fritz is coming off a two-set victory in his most recent match in the Round of 32 on Wednesday, beating Lorenzo Sonego 6-4, 7-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Dusan Lajovic Recent Performance
- The 33-year-old Lajovic, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 6-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Lajovic has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 24.0 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Lajovic has won 68.8% of his service games and 21.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Lajovic has converted 15 of 36 break points (41.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Lajovic has played 22.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) in 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Lajovic has won 74.1% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 25.1% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Lajovic has converted 69 of 165 (41.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz has secured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 26-7 on that surface.
- Fritz has played 14 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.8 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Fritz has won 86.2% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Fritz has converted 39 of 99 (39.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Fritz has played 40 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fritz has won 23.8% of his return games and 83.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 109 of 274 break points (39.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard