Preview the Gonzalo Lama vs. Thiago Agustin Tirante match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Gonzalo Lama, the No. 410-ranked player, and Thiago Agustin Tirante, the No. 136-ranked player, will the hit court on August 1 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open.
Lama is +10000 to win this tournament, while Tirante is +8000.
Lama beat Luis Carlos Alvarez Valdes 7-5, 5-7, 6-4 in the qualifying round on Sunday, which was his most recent match. Tirante’s most recent match, on July 22, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Kimmer Coppejans (1-6, 6-7) in the qualifying round of the Hamburg European Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gonzalo Lama vs. Thiago Agustin Tirante H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Lama wins||Tirante wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Gonzalo Lama Recent Performance
- Through seven matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Lama has played 23.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 45.3% of them.
- Lama has won 66.7% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 5.3% of his return games.
- Lama has converted one of five break points (20.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Lama has played 23.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Lama has won 5.3% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 66.7% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Lama has converted one of five (20.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Thiago Agustin Tirante Recent Performance
- Tirante has a match record of 1-1 on hard courts this year.
- Tirante has played 23.5 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) in 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Tirante has won 27.4% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 73.4% of his service games.
- Tirante has converted 39.5% of his break-point opportunities (17 of 43) over his last five tournaments.
- In 24 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Tirante has played an average of 22.0 games (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Tirante has won 22.4% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 76.1% of his service games.
- Tirante has converted 36 of 91 break points (39.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard