Preview the Jiri Lehecka vs. Taylor Fritz match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the site where Jiri Lehecka and Taylor Fritz will collide on Tuesday in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Lehecka was last in action at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 8, 2023, where he was defeated by Casper Ruud (6-7, 4-6) in the Round of 32. Fritz was beaten in three sets the most recent time he competed, 6-7, 6-4, 1-6 versus Alex de Minaur in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 10, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jiri Lehecka vs. Taylor Fritz H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Lehecka wins||Fritz wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Fritz||4-6, 6-4, 6-1|
Jiri Lehecka Recent Performance
- Lehecka has gone 14-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Lehecka has played 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.9 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Lehecka has won 86.4% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 18.0% of his return games.
- Lehecka has converted 26 of 78 break points (33.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Lehecka has played 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.4 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Lehecka has won 81.0% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Lehecka has converted 38.5% of his break-point chances (95 of 247) over his last 15 tournaments.
Taylor Fritz Recent Performance
- Fritz, who has captured two hard-court tournament victories this year, is 24-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Fritz has played an average of 28.5 games (25.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Fritz has won 20.2% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 85.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 38.9% of his break-point opportunities (35 of 90) over his last five tournaments.
- Fritz has played 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.3 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Fritz has won 83.3% of his service games and 23.8% of his return games.
- Fritz has converted 116 of 281 break points (41.3%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard