Preview the Jiri Lehecka vs. Dominik Koepfer match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Winston-Salem Open will feature Jiri Lehecka and Dominik Koepfer squaring off on Wednesday, August 23 in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Lehecka currently has the fifth-best odds to win the competition at +800, while Koepfer has +1600 odds.
Lehecka secured a three-set victory over Mitchell Krueger (2-6, 6-2, 6-3) in his last match, which was in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Koepfer’s previous match was a two-set victory against Strong Kirchheimer (6-3, 6-2) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jiri Lehecka Recent Performance
- Lehecka has put up a 14-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Lehecka has played 26.5 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Lehecka has won 84.9% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 18.5% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Lehecka has converted 24 of 68 (35.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Lehecka has played 24.4 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Lehecka has won 79.0% of his games on serve, and 21.4% on return.
- Lehecka has converted 37.8% of his break-point chances (79 of 209) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- In three hard-court events so far this year, Koepfer owns a match record of 5-3.
- Koepfer has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 23.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Koepfer has won 26.4% of his return games and 76.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer has converted 29 of 61 break points (47.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Koepfer has played 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.6 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 23.9% of his return games and 72.5% of his service games.
- Koepfer has converted 64 of 141 break points (45.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard