Preview the Jiri Lehecka vs. Mitchell Krueger match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Winston-Salem Open is set for Tuesday, with Mitchell Krueger, the No. 275-ranked player, taking on Jiri Lehecka, the No. 35-ranked player.
Lehecka has the third-best odds to win this tournament at +1200, while Krueger has +4000 odds.
Lehecka last competed at the Western & Southern Open on August 15, 2023, where he was defeated by Taylor Fritz (6-7, 2-6) in the Round of 64. Krueger heads into this match after a two-set win against Pavel Kotov (6-3, 6-4) in his last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jiri Lehecka Recent Performance
- The 21-year-old Lehecka, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 14-8 so far this year on that surface.
- Lehecka has played 26.5 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in 11 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Lehecka has won 18.5% of his return games and 84.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Lehecka has converted 24 of 68 break points (35.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Lehecka has played 24.4 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them.
- Lehecka has won 79.0% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 21.4% of his return games.
- Lehecka has converted 37.8% of his break-point opportunities (79 of 209) over his last 15 tournaments.
Mitchell Krueger Recent Performance
- Krueger has a record of 5-6 on hard courts this year.
- In seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Krueger has played an average of 23.3 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Krueger has won 100.0% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 22.2% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Krueger has converted two of three (66.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Krueger has played 21.4 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.6% of them.
- Krueger has won 17.9% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 79.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Krueger has converted 24 of 50 break points (48.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard