Preview the Jiri Lehecka vs. Dominic Thiem match with Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jiri Lehecka’s Round of 16 matchup in the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag against Dominic Thiem is on tap for Thursday, July 27.
Lehecka has the third-best odds to win the competition at +600, while Thiem has the fourth-best odds at +700.
In his most recent scheduled match, on July 10, 2023, Lehecka was eliminated via walkover by Daniil Medvedev at the Wimbledon. Thiem earned a victory in two sets the last time he played (on Monday), 6-4, 7-5 over Facundo Bagnis in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jiri Lehecka Recent Performance
- The 21-year-old Lehecka, who is looking for his first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 5-5 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Lehecka has played 28.8 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.5% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Lehecka has won 81.3% of his games on serve, and 19.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Lehecka has converted 35.9% of his break-point chances (28 of 78) in his past five tournaments.
- Lehecka has played 25.5 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) in 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Lehecka has won 80.8% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 23.0% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Lehecka has converted 98 of 257 (38.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Dominic Thiem Recent Performance
- Thiem has played in nine tournaments on clay so far this year, and he has a match record of 8-9.
- Thiem has played seven matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 31.1 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Thiem has won 80.6% of his service games and 17.3% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Thiem has converted 16 of 35 (45.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Thiem has played 23 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.5 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Thiem has won 77.3% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 18.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Thiem has converted 38.7% of his break-point opportunities (46 of 119) in his past 15 tournaments.
Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag Info
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay