Preview the Ann Li vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 32 at the Western & Southern Open includes a match between Ann Li and Aryna Sabalenka at Lindner Family Tennis Center.
Li enters the Round of 32 after a three-set win, 0-6, 7-6, 6-2 over Magda Linette in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. Sabalenka’s last match, on August 11, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Liudmila Samsonova (6-7, 6-4, 3-6) in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ann Li vs. Aryna Sabalenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Li wins||Sabalenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ann Li Recent Performance
- Li has posted a 6-3 record in four tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 11 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Li has played an average of 20.3 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Li has won 56.5% of her games on serve, and 30.4% on return.
- Li has converted 13 of 28 break points (46.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Li has played 25 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.0 games per match.
- Li has won 28.1% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 59.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Li has converted 42.2% of her break-point opportunities (46 of 109) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Sabalenka is 18-4 with one tournament win.
- Through 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Sabalenka has played 22.0 games per match and won 57.0% of them.
- Sabalenka has won 79.6% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 33.3% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 57 of 148 break points (38.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 20.9 games per match in 61 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sabalenka has won 38.6% of her return games and 77.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sabalenka has converted 43.7% of her break-point chances (234 of 535) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard