Preview the Magda Linette vs. Jennifer Brady match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Magda Linette’s Round of 32 matchup in the China Open versus Jennifer Brady is on tap for Monday, October 2.
Brady is +4000 to win this tournament, while Linette is +8000.
Linette defeated Victoria Azarenka 5-7, 6-1, 6-2 in the Round of 64 on Saturday, which was her previous match. Brady’s last match was a two-set victory over Peyton Stearns (6-4, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Sunday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Magda Linette vs. Jennifer Brady H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Linette wins||Brady wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Brady||6-1, 2-6, 6-2|
Magda Linette Recent Performance
- Linette has posted a 15-11 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Linette has played 21.6 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Linette has won 68.8% of her games on serve, and 41.1% on return.
- Linette has converted 42 of 90 break points (46.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Linette has played an average of 22.4 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Linette has won 32.5% of her return games and 66.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 43.5% of her break-point chances (103 of 237) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jennifer Brady Recent Performance
- Brady has played in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 4-4.
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Brady has played 23.8 games per match and won 49.6% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Brady has won 31.7% of her return games and 67.8% of her service games.
- Brady has converted 32 of 65 break points (49.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 34 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Brady has played 21 games per match and won 53.0% of them.
- Brady has won 66% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 31.8% of her return games.
- Brady has converted 53.7% of her break-point chances (44 of 82) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard