Preview the Magda Linette vs. Marta Kostyuk match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 32 of the San Diego Open, Magda Linette, the No. 24-ranked player, will compete against Marta Kostyuk (ranked No. 45).
Linette is +3300 to win the San Diego Open. Kostyuk is +2500 to finish on top.
Linette last competed at the US Open on August 30, 2023, where she was beaten by Jennifer Brady (1-6, 6-2, 2-6) in the Round of 64. Kostyuk lost her last match, in the Round of 128 of the US Open on August 28, 2023, to Elena Rybakina (2-6, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Magda Linette Recent Performance
- The 31-year-old Linette, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 10-9 so far this year on that surface.
- Linette has played nine matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 21.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Linette has won 62.2% of her games on serve, and 31.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 38.5% of her break-point chances (30 of 78) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Linette has played 22.7 games per match and won 47.8% of them.
- Linette has won 31.6% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 63.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 96 of 235 break points (40.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marta Kostyuk Recent Performance
- Kostyuk has captured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 14-11 on that surface.
- Kostyuk has played 19 games per match in nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Kostyuk has won 59.5% of her service games and 28.7% of her return games.
- Kostyuk has converted 35.3% of her break-point opportunities (24 of 68) over her last five tournaments.
- Kostyuk has played 29 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.9 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kostyuk has won 66.1% of her service games and 34.1% of her return games.
- Kostyuk has converted 104 of 257 break points (40.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard