Preview the Magda Linette vs. Ann Li match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Magda Linette’s Round of 64 matchup in the Western & Southern Open versus Ann Li is slated for Tuesday, August 15.
Her last time out, Linette lost to Victoria Azarenka 3-6, 0-6 on August 7, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open. Li’s last match was a two-set victory over Alize Cornet (6-3, 6-3) in the qualifying round on Sunday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Magda Linette Recent Performance
- Linette is 9-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Linette has played nine matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.3 games per match.
- Linette has won 66.3% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 24.5% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Linette has converted 23 of 53 (43.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Linette has played 22.8 games per match and won 49.0% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Linette has won 30.8% of her return games and 66.6% of her service games.
- Linette has converted 106 of 255 break points (41.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Ann Li Recent Performance
- Li is 5-3 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Li has played 19.6 games per match and won 52.6% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Li has won 57.6% of her games on serve, and 25.0% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Li has converted eight of 18 (44.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 24 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Li has played an average of 19.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Li has won 59.6% of her games on serve, and 26.8% on return.
- Li has converted 41.4% of her break-point opportunities (41 of 99) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard