Preview the Magda Linette vs. Yulia Putintseva match with WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to compete for the tournament title is up for grabs on Friday, when Magda Linette takes to the court to play Yulia Putintseva in the semifinals of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
Linette is +650 to win this tournament (the second-best best odds in the field), while Putintseva is +700 (third-best).
Linette earned a two-set win over Rebeka Masarova (7-5, 7-6) in her last match, which was in the quarterfinals on Thursday. Putintseva heads into this competition after a three-set victory over Tatjana Maria (6-4, 6-7, 6-0) in her most recent match, which was on Thursday (in the quarterfinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Magda Linette vs. Yulia Putintseva H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Linette wins||Putintseva wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Magda Linette Recent Performance
- Linette is 13-10 through 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In eight matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Linette has played an average of 21.6 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Linette has won 64.4% of her games on serve, and 40.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 43.4% of her break-point chances (33 of 76) in her past five tournaments.
- Linette has played 22.7 games per match in 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Linette has won 65.7% of her games on serve, and 31.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 95 of 226 break points (42.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Yulia Putintseva Recent Performance
- Putintseva is 12-12 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Putintseva has played 22.1 games per match and won 52.5% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Putintseva has won 72.8% of her service games and 37% of her return games.
- Putintseva has converted 51.6% of her break-point opportunities (33 of 64) over her last five tournaments.
- Putintseva has played 22.4 games per match in 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Putintseva has won 38.2% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 64% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Putintseva has converted 107 of 242 break points (44.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Guangzhou Nansha International Tennis Center
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard