Preview the Benjamin Lock vs. Miomir Kecmanovic match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Benjamin Lock, the No. 346-ranked player, and Miomir Kecmanovic, the No. 47-ranked player, will meet on September 21 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the Chengdu Open.
Lock is +12500 to win the Chengdu Open. Kecmanovic sits at +1400 to finish on top.
Lock enters the Round of 32 after his two-set victory over Rio Noguchi (6-3, 7-6) in the qualifying round on Wednesday. Kecmanovic heads into this match after a four-set defeat to Juan Pablo Varillas (6-1, 5-7, 5-7, 4-6) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 128 of the US Open (on August 28, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Benjamin Lock Recent Performance
- Lock is 2-0 through one tournament on hard courts this year.
- Lock has played four matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches).
- Lock has played four matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches).
Miomir Kecmanovic Recent Performance
- Kecmanovic has a record of 8-11 on hard courts this year.
- Kecmanovic has played eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 27.8 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Kecmanovic has won 71.6% of his service games and 24.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic has converted 22 of 61 break points (36.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 23 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Kecmanovic has played an average of 26.6 games (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Kecmanovic has won 70% of his service games and 24.6% of his return games.
- Kecmanovic has converted 63 of 172 break points (36.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 21
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard