Preview the Eva Lys vs. Lucia Bronzetti match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the US Open is set for Thursday, with Lucia Bronzetti, the No. 76-ranked player, going up against Eva Lys, the No. 143-ranked player.
Bronzetti has +35000 odds to win the event.
Lys got a two-set win over Robin Montgomery (6-2, 6-1) in her last match, which was in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Bronzetti won in two sets the last time she played (on Tuesday), 6-4, 7-6 over Barbora Krejcikova in the Round of 128.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Eva Lys Recent Performance
- The 21-year-old Lys, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 10-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Lys has played 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 15.9 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Lys has won 53.6% of her return games and 71.8% of her service games.
- Lys has converted 45.5% of her break-point opportunities (45 of 99) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Lys has played 19.4 games per match and won 55.1% of them.
- Lys has won 46.3% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 67.6% of her service games.
- Lys has converted 100 of 226 break points (44.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lucia Bronzetti Recent Performance
- Bronzetti has participated in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 0-9.
- Bronzetti has played five matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 18.8 games per match.
- Bronzetti has won 22.5% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 44.7% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Bronzetti has converted nine of 24 (37.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 23 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Bronzetti has played an average of 20.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Bronzetti has won 58.0% of her games on serve, and 34.5% on return.
- Bronzetti has converted 79 of 174 break points (45.4%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard