Preview the Eva Lys vs. Jelena Ostapenko match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Sunday’s Round of 64 of the China Open, Eva Lys, the No. 122-ranked player, will compete against Jelena Ostapenko (ranked No. 16).
Ostapenko has +2800 odds to win the event, while Lys has +25000 odds.
In her most recent match on Saturday, Lys took down Cristina Bucsa in two sets (6-2, 6-1) in the qualifying round. Ostapenko is coming off a two-set defeat in her previous match on September 20, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Abierto Guadalajara, 4-6, 5-7 against Sofia Kenin.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Eva Lys Recent Performance
- Lys has put up a 12-5 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Lys has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 16.9 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Lys has won 52.2% of her return games and 67% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Lys has converted 48 of 106 break points (45.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- Lys has played 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 18.9 games per match.
- Lys has won 65.8% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 46% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Lys has converted 103 of 233 break points (44.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- Ostapenko has a record of 18-12 on hard courts this year.
- Through 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Ostapenko has played 26.5 games per match and won 51.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Ostapenko has won 62.9% of her games on serve, and 40.9% on return.
- Ostapenko has converted 63 of 128 break points (49.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- Ostapenko has played 41 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Ostapenko has won 68.5% of her games on serve, and 41.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 47.1% of her break-point opportunities (192 of 408) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard