Preview the Elizabeth Mandlik vs. Rebecca Marino match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 will see Elizabeth Mandlik and Rebecca Marino match up at Utsubo Tennis Center on Wednesday, September 13.
Mandlik is +2800 to win the tournament, while Marino is +4000.
Mandlik goes into the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 7-5, 6-2 over Diane Parry in the Round of 32 on Monday. Marino earned a victory in two sets the most recent time she played (on Tuesday), 6-3, 6-4 over Nao Hibino in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elizabeth Mandlik Recent Performance
- The 22-year-old Mandlik, who is seeking her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 6-8 this year on that surface.
- Through 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Mandlik has played 22.9 games per match and won 50.0% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Mandlik has won 63.2% of her service games and 37.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mandlik has converted 34 of 66 break points (51.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Mandlik has played an average of 22.3 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Mandlik has won 42.2% of her return games and 58% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mandlik has converted 58.3% of her break-point opportunities (91 of 156) over her last 15 tournaments.
Rebecca Marino Recent Performance
- Marino has played in 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 9-11.
- Marino has played seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.1 games per match.
- Marino has won 56.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 17.1% of her return games.
- Marino has converted seven of 22 break points (31.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Marino has played 23.9 games per match and won 47.5% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Marino has won 63.2% of her games on serve, and 23% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Marino has converted 41 of 121 (33.9%) break points on all surfaces.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 13
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard