Preview the Elizabeth Mandlik vs. Diane Parry match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Elizabeth Mandlik’s Round of 32 match in the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 against Diane Parry is on tap for Monday, September 11.
Parry has +2800 odds to win the event, while Mandlik also has +2800 odds.
Mandlik enters the Round of 32 after her two-set victory over Haruka Kaji (6-1, 6-2) in the qualifying round on Saturday. Parry’s most recent match, on August 29, 2023, was a two-set loss to Katie Boulter (4-6, 0-6) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elizabeth Mandlik Recent Performance
- Mandlik has registered a 6-8 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Mandlik has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 22.9 games per match.
- Mandlik has won 37.9% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 63.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mandlik has converted 34 of 66 break points (51.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- Mandlik has played 22.3 games per match in 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Mandlik has won 58.0% of her service games and 42.2% of her return games.
- Mandlik has converted 91 of 156 break points (58.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Diane Parry Recent Performance
- Parry has played in nine tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 3-9.
- Parry has played 11 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.0 games per match.
- Parry has won 68.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 35.7% of her return games.
- Parry has converted 36 of 77 break points (46.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 24 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Parry has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Parry has won 33.1% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 66.4% of her service games.
- Parry has converted 41 of 85 break points (48.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard