Preview the Adrian Mannarino vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Western & Southern Open will feature Adrian Mannarino and Felix Auger-Aliassime matching up on Tuesday, August 15 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Mannarino earned a two-set victory over Richard Gasquet (6-4, 6-3) in his last match, which was in the Round of 64 on Sunday. Auger-Aliassime earned a victory in three sets the most recent time he was in action (on Monday), 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 over Matteo Berrettini in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- Mannarino has gone 11-8 in nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Mannarino has played 22.7 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Mannarino has won 78.6% of his games on serve, and 33.7% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, Mannarino has converted 34 of 78 (43.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Mannarino has played 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.8 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has won 26.3% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 76.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mannarino has converted 45.5% of his break-point opportunities (91 of 200) over his last 15 tournaments.
Felix Auger-Aliassime Recent Performance
- Auger-Aliassime has a match record of 12-9 on hard courts this year.
- In six matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has played an average of 24.0 games (16.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Auger-Aliassime has won 75.7% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 15.7% of his return games.
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 41.7% of his break-point chances (10 of 24) over his last five tournaments.
- Auger-Aliassime has played 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.9 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Auger-Aliassime has won 18.6% of his return games and 82.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has converted 64 of 188 break points (34.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard