Preview the Adrian Mannarino vs. Fabian Marozsan match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Adrian Mannarino, the No. 35-ranked player, and Fabian Marozsan, the No. 92-ranked player, will the hit court on August 30 for a match in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Mannarino is +35000 to win the US Open, while Marozsan is +35000.
Mannarino goes into the Round of 64 after a four-set victory, 7-5, 6-7, 6-3, 7-5 over Yosuke Watanuki in the Round of 128 on Monday. Marozsan’s most recent match was a five-set win over Richard Gasquet (6-3, 6-1, 6-7, 6-7, 2-6) in the Round of 128 on Monday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- The 35-year-old Mannarino, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 13-9 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Mannarino has played 21.2 games per match (28.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 55.5% of them.
- Mannarino has won 32.3% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 78.7% of his service games.
- Mannarino has converted 46.1% of his break-point chances (41 of 89) in his past five tournaments.
- Mannarino has played 23.2 games per match (27.3 in best-of-five matches) in 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Mannarino has won 76.3% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games.
- Mannarino has converted 98 of 211 break points (46.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Fabian Marozsan Recent Performance
- Marozsan, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament win this year, owns a record of 0-2 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 14 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Marozsan has played an average of 23.3 games (28.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Marozsan has won 86.0% of his service games and 15.2% of his return games.
- Marozsan has converted 37.5% of his break-point chances (24 of 64) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 19 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Marozsan has played 23.8 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.4% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Marozsan has won 14.8% of his return games and 85.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Marozsan has converted 35.7% of his break-point opportunities (25 of 70) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard