Preview the Adrian Mannarino vs. Jurij Rodionov match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at The Astana Open will feature Adrian Mannarino and Jurij Rodionov battling for a spot in the semifinals on Sunday, October 1 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
Rodionov has +1200 odds to win this event, while Mannarino has the best odds at +350.
Mannarino enters the quarterfinals after his three-set victory over Alibek Kachmazov (6-2, 5-7, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Friday. Rodionov heads into this competition after a two-set win against Sebastian Baez (6-2, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was on Friday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Adrian Mannarino vs. Jurij Rodionov H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Mannarino wins||Rodionov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Rodionov||6-4, 4-6, 6-3|
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- Mannarino has recorded a 15-10 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Mannarino has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.5 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has won 80.4% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 30% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mannarino has converted 48 of 100 break points (48.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Mannarino has played 24.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) in 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Mannarino has won 76.9% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games.
- Mannarino has converted 46.3% of his break-point chances (105 of 227) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jurij Rodionov Recent Performance
- In four hard-court events this year, Rodionov owns a match record of 6-3.
- Rodionov has played 23.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) in 15 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Rodionov has won 82.8% of his games on serve, and 21% on return.
- Rodionov has converted 42.9% of his break-point chances (12 of 28) over his last five tournaments.
- In 33 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Rodionov has played an average of 22.7 games (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Rodionov has won 19.7% of his return games and 75.8% of his service games.
- Rodionov has converted 35 of 102 break points (34.3%) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard