Preview the Adrian Mannarino vs. Frances Tiafoe match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Adrian Mannarino (No. 35) and Frances Tiafoe (No. 10) is slated for Friday, September 1 as part of the Round of 32 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Mannarino has +25000 odds to win this tournament, while Tiafoe has +3300 odds.
Mannarino goes into the Round of 32 after a four-set win, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-1 over Fabian Marozsan in the Round of 64 on Wednesday. Tiafoe is coming off a three-set win in his last match in the Round of 64 on Wednesday, beating Sebastian Ofner 6-3, 6-1, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- Mannarino has gone 13-9 in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 12 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Mannarino has played an average of 21.2 games (28.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Mannarino has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Mannarino has converted 41 of 89 break points (46.1%) in his past five tournaments.
- Mannarino has played 23.2 games per match (27.3 in best-of-five matches) in 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Mannarino has won 76.3% of his games on serve, and 26.4% on return.
- Mannarino has converted 98 of 211 break points (46.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Frances Tiafoe Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court tournaments this year, Tiafoe holds a match record of 13-8.
- Tiafoe has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.5 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Tiafoe has won 82.5% of his service games and 20.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tiafoe has converted 39.3% of his break-point opportunities (24 of 61) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 39 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Tiafoe has played 25.1 games per match (32.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.3% of them.
- Tiafoe has won 84.1% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 23.3% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Tiafoe has converted 99 of 249 (39.8%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard