Preview the Adrian Mannarino vs. Yosuke Watanuki match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Adrian Mannarino and Yosuke Watanuki are set to match up in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 28.
Mannarino is +40000 to win the US Open, while Watanuki is +50000.
In Mannarino’s most recent action, he fell to Alexander Zverev 2-6, 3-6 on August 18, 2023 in the quarterfinals of the Western & Southern Open. Watanuki dropped his last match, in the Round of 16 of the Citi Open on August 3, 2023, to Ugo Humbert (0-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- Mannarino is 13-9 through nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Mannarino has played 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 21.2 games per match (28.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Mannarino has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Mannarino has converted 41 of 89 break points (46.1%) in his past five tournaments.
- Mannarino has played 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.2 games per match (27.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Mannarino has won 76.3% of his games on serve, and 26.4% on return.
- Mannarino has converted 46.4% of his break-point opportunities (98 of 211) over his last 15 tournaments.
Yosuke Watanuki Recent Performance
- Watanuki has taken part in four tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 9-4.
- Through 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Watanuki has played 27.1 games per match (46.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 49.2% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Watanuki has won 16.9% of his return games and 80.1% of his service games.
- Watanuki has converted 19 of 45 break points (42.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Watanuki has played 44 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.0 games per match (39.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Watanuki has won 81.4% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 19.6% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Watanuki has converted 59 of 162 (36.4%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard