Preview the Adrian Mannarino vs. Alexander Zverev match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Western & Southern Open on Friday, Alexander Zverev, the No. 17-ranked player, and Adrian Mannarino, the No. 32-ranked player, will be battling it out for a crack at the semifinals.
Mannarino has +6600 odds to win the competition, while Zverev has the third-best odds at +700.
Mannarino advanced to the quarterfinals after his most recent match finished in a win via retirement over Mackenzie McDonald, 6-4, 3-0 in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Zverev is coming off a three-set win in his most recent match in the Round of 16 on Thursday, beating Daniil Medvedev 6-4, 5-7, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Adrian Mannarino vs. Alexander Zverev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Mannarino wins||Zverev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- Mannarino has registered a 13-8 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 11 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Mannarino has played an average of 21.5 games (20.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has won 34.7% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 79.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mannarino has converted 46.1% of his break-point chances (41 of 89) in his past five tournaments.
- In 34 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Mannarino has played an average of 23.4 games (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has won 27.0% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 76.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mannarino has converted 98 of 211 break points (46.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alexander Zverev Recent Performance
- Zverev has played in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 8-7.
- Zverev has played 17 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.4 games per match (19.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Zverev has won 90.0% of his service games and 22.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 40 of 93 break points (43.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Zverev has played 24.0 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in 45 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Zverev has won 26.2% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 82.9% of his service games.
- Zverev has converted 40.2% of his break-point opportunities (134 of 333) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard