Preview the Tatjana Maria vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
With only three rounds remaining in the Tennis in the Land, Tatjana Maria (No. 49) and Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 72) will play in the quarterfinals on Thursday, August 24.
Maria has +1400 odds to win this tournament, while Fernandez has the second-best odds at +400.
Maria advanced via walkover over Anhelina Kalinina in her previous match at the Tennis in the Land. Fernandez advanced via an early retirement in her previous match on Tuesday, in the Round of 16, over Clara Tauson 6-0.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- The 36-year-old Maria, who is looking for her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 8-8 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Maria has played 23.3 games per match and won 51.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Maria has won 65.0% of her games on serve, and 38.8% on return.
- Maria has converted 57.3% of her break-point chances (43 of 75) in her past five tournaments.
- Maria has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Maria has won 37.1% of her return games and 65.4% of her service games.
- Maria has converted 50.9% of her break-point opportunities (110 of 216) over her last 15 tournaments.
Leylah Annie Fernandez Recent Performance
- In 10 hard-court events so far this year, Fernandez holds a match record of 15-9.
- Fernandez has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 21.2 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Fernandez has won 36.2% of her return games and 74.0% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Fernandez has converted 34 of 59 (57.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Fernandez has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Fernandez has won 69.5% of her games on serve, and 32.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 50.6% of her break-point chances (85 of 168) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard