Preview the Tatjana Maria vs. Varvara Gracheva match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tatjana Maria’s Round of 32 match in the Tennis in the Land against Varvara Gracheva is on tap for Tuesday, August 22.
Maria is +2800 to win the Tennis in the Land, while Gracheva is +3300.
Maria was last in action at the BNP Paribas Poland Open on July 29, 2023, where she lost to Laura Siegemund (7-5, 3-6, 4-6) in the semifinals. Gracheva’s last match, on August 16, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Daria Kasatkina (3-6, 1-6) in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tatjana Maria vs. Varvara Gracheva H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Maria wins||Gracheva wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Gracheva||3-6, 6-4, 6-2|
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- The 36-year-old Maria, who is seeking her first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 8-8 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 10 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Maria has played 23.3 games per match and won 51.9% of them.
- Maria has won 65.0% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 38.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 43 of 75 break points (57.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- Maria has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.7 games per match.
- Maria has won 65.4% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 37.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 110 of 216 break points (50.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Varvara Gracheva Recent Performance
- Gracheva has a record of 22-14 on hard courts this year.
- Gracheva has played 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.2 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gracheva has won 79.0% of her service games and 24.4% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gracheva has converted 19 of 48 (39.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Gracheva has played 42 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Gracheva has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 35.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Gracheva has converted 125 of 259 break points (48.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard