Preview the Tatjana Maria vs. Liudmila Samsonova match with WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 will see Tatjana Maria and Liudmila Samsonova square off at Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum on Monday, September 25.
Maria has +4000 odds to win this tournament, while Samsonova has the third-best odds at +600.
Her previous time out, Maria fell to Yulia Putintseva 4-6, 7-6, 0-6 on September 21, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023. Samsonova lost her most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the US Open on September 2, 2023, to Madison Keys (7-5, 2-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- Maria has gone 13-12 through 12 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 13 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Maria has played an average of 19.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Maria has won 70.1% of her games on serve, and 39.8% on return.
- Maria has converted 45.2% of her break-point chances (47 of 104) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Maria has played 21.1 games per match and won 52.4% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Maria has won 37.3% of her return games and 67.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 48.8% of her break-point opportunities (119 of 244) over her last 15 tournaments.
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova has participated in 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 18-11.
- Samsonova has played 15 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Samsonova has won 77.4% of her games on serve, and 30.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 46 of 95 break points (48.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 36 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Samsonova has played an average of 21.6 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 73.7% of her games on serve, and 32.5% on return.
- Samsonova has converted 46.0% of her break-point opportunities (121 of 263) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 25
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard