Preview the Tatjana Maria vs. Rebecca Sramkova match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the BNP Paribas Poland Open will feature Tatjana Maria and Rebecca Sramkova competing for a spot in the semifinals on Friday, July 28 in Warsaw, Poland.
Sramkova has +3300 odds to win this event, while Maria has the second-best odds at +1200.
Maria secured a two-set win over Clara Tauson (6-4, 6-0) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. Sramkova heads into this match after a three-set win over Karolina Muchova (7-5, 3-6, 7-5) in her last match, which was on Thursday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- Maria has registered a 7-7 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Maria has played 22.4 games per match in eight matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Maria has won 42.2% of her return games and 62.9% of her service games.
- Maria has converted 76.6% of her break-point chances (36 of 47) in her past five tournaments.
- Maria has played 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Maria has won 64.8% of her service games and 38.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 54.8% of her break-point opportunities (103 of 188) over her last 15 tournaments.
Rebecca Sramkova Recent Performance
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Sramkova has played an average of 24.8 games.
- Sramkova has won 25.7% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 67.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sramkova has converted 29 of 83 break points (34.9%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Sramkova has played 22.3 games per match and won 48.3% of them.
- Sramkova has won 67.6% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 30% of her return games.
- Sramkova has converted 40.9% of her break-point chances (63 of 154) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard