Preview the Tatjana Maria vs. Clara Tauson match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open will see Tatjana Maria and Clara Tauson match up at Legia Tenis & Golf on Wednesday, July 26.
Tauson currently has the third-best odds to win the event at +1600, while Maria has +3300 odds.
Maria knocked off Natalija Stevanovic 6-3, 6-1 in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, which was her most recent match. Tauson won her last match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 32, over Daria Snigur (6-2, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- Maria has posted a 5-7 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Maria has played 22.9 games per match in seven matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Maria has won 32.9% of her return games and 55.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 25 of 41 break points (61.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Maria has played an average of 21 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Maria has won 37.6% of her return games and 63.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 105 of 201 break points (52.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Clara Tauson Recent Performance
- In two hard-court events this year, Tauson owns a match record of 3-3.
- Tauson has played 21.6 games per match in 16 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Tauson has won 72.3% of her service games and 40% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tauson has converted 58 of 118 break points (49.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 32 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Tauson has played an average of 20.9 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Tauson has won 34.2% of her return games and 69.6% of her service games.
- Tauson has converted 93 of 207 break points (44.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard