Preview the Tatjana Maria vs. Clara Tauson match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tennis Club Sparta Praha in Prague, Czechia is the site where Tatjana Maria and Clara Tauson will collide on Monday in the Round of 32 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021.
In her last competition, Maria lost to Laura Siegemund on July 29, 2023, 7-5, 3-6, 4-6 in the semifinals of the BNP Paribas Poland Open. Tauson is coming off a two-set loss in her previous match on July 26, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open, 4-6, 0-6 versus Maria.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tatjana Maria vs. Clara Tauson H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Maria wins||Tauson wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Tatjana Maria Recent Performance
- Maria has recorded an 8-8 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Maria has played 23.3 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Maria has won 65% of her service games and 38.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Maria has converted 57.3% of her break-point opportunities (43 of 75) in her past five tournaments.
- In 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Maria has played an average of 21.7 games.
- Maria has won 65.4% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 37.1% of her return games.
- Maria has converted 50.9% of her break-point opportunities (110 of 216) over her last 15 tournaments.
Clara Tauson Recent Performance
- Tauson, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 4-4 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 17 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Tauson has played an average of 20.9 games.
- Tauson has won 43% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 69.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Tauson has converted 64 of 128 break points (50.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Tauson has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Tauson has won 66.8% of her games on serve, and 35.2% on return.
- Tauson has converted 44.1% of her break-point chances (89 of 202) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard