Preview the Rebecca Marino vs. Nao Hibino match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Utsubo Tennis Center in Osaka, Japan is the venue where Rebecca Marino and Nao Hibino will collide on Monday in the Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023.
Marino has +4000 odds to win this tournament, while Hibino has +2500 odds.
In her last competition, Marino was defeated by Patricia Maria Tig on August 29, 2023, 6-7, 6-7 in the Round of 128 of the US Open. Hibino lost her last match, in the qualifying round of the US Open on August 23, 2023, to Louisa Chirico (6-7, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Rebecca Marino Recent Performance
- Marino is 9-11 in 11 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Marino has played seven matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 23.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Marino has won 56.8% of her games on serve, and 17.1% on return.
- Marino has converted seven of 22 break points (31.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Marino has played 23.9 games per match and won 47.5% of them.
- Marino has won 63.2% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 23.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Marino has converted 41 of 121 break points (33.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Nao Hibino Recent Performance
- Hibino, who has secured one hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 14-9 on hard courts in 2023.
- Hibino has played 21.1 games per match in 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Hibino has won 42.9% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 67.3% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Hibino has converted 63 of 110 (57.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Hibino has played 48 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Hibino has won 64.8% of her service games and 39.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hibino has converted 127 of 235 break points (54.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard