Preview the Petra Martic vs. Coco Gauff match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the China Open will see Petra Martic and Coco Gauff go head to head at National Tennis Center on Tuesday, October 3.
Gauff is +450 to win the China Open (third-best odds), and Martic is +15000.
Martic earned a three-set win over Sorana Cirstea (6-2, 2-6, 7-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 64 on Saturday. Gauff heads into this match following a two-set victory over Ekaterina Alexandrova (7-5, 6-3) in her last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Martic vs. Coco Gauff H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Martic wins||Gauff wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Gauff||5-7, 6-3, 6-4|
Petra Martic Recent Performance
- Martic has posted an 11-11 record in 12 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Martic has played eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- Martic has won 28.7% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 72.3% of her service games.
- Martic has converted 24 of 67 break points (35.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Martic has played 21.9 games per match and won 49.4% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Martic has won 71.1% of her service games and 26.2% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Martic has converted 73 of 189 (38.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Coco Gauff Recent Performance
- Gauff has won the title in three tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 29-6 on that surface.
- Gauff has played 20 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.6 games per match.
- Gauff has won 48% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 76.7% of her service games.
- Gauff has converted 96 of 181 break points (53.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 49 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Gauff has played an average of 19.8 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 72.7% of her service games and 42.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 50.1% of her break-point chances (198 of 395) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard