Preview the Petra Martic vs. Karolina Muchova match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Petra Martic and Karolina Muchova are set to match up in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 16.
Martic knocked off Emma Navarro 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 in the Round of 64 on Tuesday, which was her last match. Muchova is coming off a three-set victory in her last match in the Round of 64 on Monday, defeating Beatriz Haddad Maia 6-7, 6-1, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Martic vs. Karolina Muchova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Martic wins||Muchova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Martic||6-2, 3-6, 6-1|
Petra Martic Recent Performance
- Martic has put up an 8-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Martic has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.9 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Martic has won 27.6% of her return games and 71.4% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Martic has converted 32 of 83 (38.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 36 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Martic has played an average of 22.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Martic has won 72.8% of her games on serve, and 26.5% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Martic has converted 90 of 208 (43.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Karolina Muchova Recent Performance
- Muchova is 16-7 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Muchova has played 25.9 games per match in 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Muchova has won 39.6% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 66.7% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Muchova has converted 79 of 175 (45.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Muchova has played 22.7 games per match in 46 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Muchova has won 37.3% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 72.1% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Muchova has converted 176 of 375 (46.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard