Preview the Petra Martic vs. Emma Navarro match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Petra Martic’s Round of 64 match in the Western & Southern Open against Emma Navarro is slated for Tuesday, August 15.
Her most recent time out, Martic fell to Aryna Sabalenka 3-6, 6-7 on August 9, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open. Navarro earned a victory in three sets the most recent time she was in action (on Sunday), 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 over Rebecca Marino in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Petra Martic Recent Performance
- The 32-year-old Martic, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 8-8 this year on that surface.
- Martic has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.9 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Martic has won 27.6% of her return games and 71.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Martic has converted 38.6% of her break-point opportunities (32 of 83) in her past five tournaments.
- Martic has played 22.5 games per match in 36 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Martic has won 26.5% of her return games and 72.8% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Martic has converted 90 of 208 (43.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Emma Navarro Recent Performance
- Navarro has a record of 3-3 on hard courts this year.
- Navarro has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 17.9 games per match.
- Navarro has won 68.8% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 34.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Navarro has converted 42.2% of her break-point chances (35 of 83) over her last five tournaments.
- In 28 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Navarro has played an average of 19.8 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Navarro has won 37.4% of her return games and 59.8% of her service games.
- Navarro has converted 80 of 174 break points (46.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard