Preview the Tereza Martincova vs. Nao Hibino match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the Livesport Prague Open 2021 will feature Tereza Martincova and Nao Hibino battling for a ticket to the semifinals on Friday, August 4 in Prague, Czechia.
Martincova is +650 to win this tournament (the third-best best odds in the field), while Hibino is +1000.
Martincova heads into the quarterfinals after her three-set win over Yue Yuan (1-6, 6-2, 6-2) in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Hibino won her previous match, which was on Wednesday in the Round of 16, over Viktoria Kuzmova (6-1, 7-5).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tereza Martincova Recent Performance
- Martincova has posted an 8-9 record in nine tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Martincova has played 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.3 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Martincova has won 69% of her service games and 28.4% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Martincova has converted 22 of 62 (35.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Martincova has played 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Martincova has won 63% of her games on serve, and 30.2% on return.
- Martincova has converted 38.3% of her break-point chances (44 of 115) over her last 15 tournaments.
Nao Hibino Recent Performance
- Hibino has a match record of 8-7 on hard courts this year.
- In 16 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Hibino has played an average of 19.8 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Hibino has won 63.2% of her games on serve, and 36.4% on return.
- Hibino has converted 39 of 70 break points (55.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Hibino has played 48 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.4 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Hibino has won 62.2% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Hibino has converted 114 of 218 (52.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 4
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard