Preview the Rebeka Masarova vs. Maria Sakkari match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Rebeka Masarova and Maria Sakkari are on track to square off in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 28.
Sakkari is +5000 to win the US Open, and Masarova is +25000.
Masarova was last in action at the Western & Southern Open on August 12, 2023, where she was defeated by Jasmine Paolini (6-1, 3-6, 5-7) in the qualifying round. Sakkari lost in three sets the last time she competed, 3-6, 6-2, 3-6 versus Karolina Muchova in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open on August 17, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Rebeka Masarova vs. Maria Sakkari H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Masarova wins||Sakkari wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Sakkari||3-6, 6-3, 6-3|
Rebeka Masarova Recent Performance
- Masarova has gone 10-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In eight matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Masarova has played an average of 22.1 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Masarova has won 74.3% of her games on serve, and 24.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Masarova has converted 36.4% of her break-point opportunities (16 of 44) in her past five tournaments.
- Masarova has played 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.8 games per match.
- Masarova has won 27.5% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 72.7% of her service games.
- Masarova has converted 36.1% of her break-point opportunities (60 of 166) over her last 15 tournaments.
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- Sakkari is 16-9 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Sakkari has played 21.4 games per match and won 54.1% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Sakkari has won 70.5% of her service games and 37.5% of her return games.
- Sakkari has converted 47 of 102 break points (46.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sakkari has played 22.4 games per match in 38 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Sakkari has won 71.4% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 33.3% of her return games.
- Sakkari has converted 137 of 329 break points (41.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard