Preview the Mackenzie McDonald vs. Borna Gojo match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the US Open will see Mackenzie McDonald and Borna Gojo match up at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Wednesday, August 30.
Gojo is +50000 to win the US Open, and McDonald is +25000.
McDonald enters the Round of 64 after his four-set victory over Felix Auger-Aliassime (7-6, 4-6, 6-1, 6-4) in the Round of 128 on Monday. Gojo is coming off a three-set win in his last match in the Round of 128 on Monday, defeating Hugo Dellien 6-3, 6-3, 6-1.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Mackenzie McDonald Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old McDonald, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 19-11 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), McDonald has played 20.1 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- McDonald has won 27.3% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 76.7% of his service games.
- McDonald has converted 45.6% of his break-point opportunities (31 of 68) in his past five tournaments.
- McDonald has played 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.0 games per match (37.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, McDonald has won 25.1% of his return games and 76.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, McDonald has converted 74 of 200 break points (37.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Borna Gojo Recent Performance
- Gojo, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 4-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- Gojo has played 29.1 games per match (44.0 in best-of-five matches) in seven matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last five tournaments, Gojo has won 76.9% of his service games and 17.0% of his return games.
- Gojo has converted 32.0% of his break-point chances (eight of 25) over his last five tournaments.
- Gojo has played 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.1 games per match (44.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Gojo has won 15.9% of his return games and 78.4% of his service games.
- Gojo has converted 23 of 84 break points (27.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard