Preview the Mackenzie McDonald vs. Diego Schwartzman match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Citi Open will feature Mackenzie McDonald and Diego Schwartzman going toe to toe on Monday, July 31 in Washington, District of Columbia.
Schwartzman is +8000 to win the tournament, while McDonald is +3300.
McDonald’s most recent competition was in the quarterfinals of the Hall of Fame Open on July 21, 2023, when he lost 3-6, 3-6 to Alex Michelsen. Schwartzman dropped his most recent match, in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 5, 2023, to Jannik Sinner (5-7, 1-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Mackenzie McDonald vs. Diego Schwartzman H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||McDonald wins||Schwartzman wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Mackenzie McDonald Recent Performance
- McDonald has registered a 13-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), McDonald has played 23.8 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.0% of them.
- McDonald has won 22.8% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 76.7% of his service games.
- McDonald has converted 27 of 89 break points (30.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- McDonald has played 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, McDonald has won 76.1% of his games on serve, and 25.5% on return.
- McDonald has converted 77 of 207 break points (37.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Diego Schwartzman Recent Performance
- Schwartzman has played in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 3-4.
- Through nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Schwartzman has played 26.0 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.4% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Schwartzman has won 30.5% of his return games and 64.7% of his service games.
- Schwartzman has converted 42.7% of his break-point opportunities (35 of 82) over his last five tournaments.
- Schwartzman has played 23 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.6 games per match (19.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Schwartzman has won 28.9% of his return games and 63.2% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Schwartzman has converted 70 of 167 (41.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard