Preview the Daniil Medvedev vs. Attila Balazs match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the US Open is set for Tuesday, with Attila Balazs going up against Daniil Medvedev, the No. 3-ranked player.
Medvedev has the third-best odds to win this tournament at +1000, while Balazs has +50000 odds.
In Medvedev’s most recent action, he was beaten by Alexander Zverev 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 on August 17, 2023 in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open. Balazs is coming off a two-set loss to Daniel Altmaier (1-6, 1-6) in his most recent match, which was in the qualifying round of the Mutua Madrid Open (on April 24, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has come out on top in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, putting up a 33-5 match record on that surface.
- Medvedev has played 15 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 27.3 games per match (32.2 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Medvedev has won 82.9% of his service games and 24.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 49 of 114 break points (43.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Medvedev has played 23.7 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches) in 57 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Medvedev has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 32.9% on return.
- Medvedev has converted 214 of 448 break points (47.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Attila Balazs Recent Performance
- Balazs has played five matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 17.4 games per match (21.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Balazs has won 6.9% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 30.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Balazs has converted two of eight break points (25.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Balazs has played 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.8 games per match (27.7 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Balazs has won 30.0% of his service games and 6.9% of his return games.
- Balazs has converted two of eight break points (25.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard