Preview the Daniil Medvedev vs. Alex de Minaur match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Daniil Medvedev and Alex de Minaur are set to go head to head in the Round of 16 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on September 4.
de Minaur has +8000 odds to win this event, while Medvedev has the third-best odds at +900.
Medvedev claimed a three-set win over Sebastian Baez (6-2, 6-2, 7-6) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 on Saturday. de Minaur won his most recent match, which was on Saturday in the Round of 32, over Nicolas Jarry (6-1, 6-3, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniil Medvedev vs. Alex de Minaur H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Medvedev wins||de Minaur wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||1||2||de Minaur||7-6, 7-5|
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has won four tournaments on hard courts this year, posting a 33-5 match record on that surface.
- In 15 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Medvedev has played an average of 27.3 games (32.2 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Medvedev has won 82.9% of his games on serve, and 24.9% on return.
- Medvedev has converted 43.0% of his break-point chances (49 of 114) in his past five tournaments.
- In 57 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Medvedev has played an average of 23.7 games (33.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Medvedev has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 32.9% on return.
- Medvedev has converted 47.8% of his break-point chances (214 of 448) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex de Minaur Recent Performance
- de Minaur has taken part in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he is 22-9 with one tournament win.
- de Minaur has played 23.5 games per match (36.5 in best-of-five matches) in 17 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last five tournaments, de Minaur has won 77.4% of his service games and 32.3% of his return games.
- de Minaur has converted 62 of 135 break points (45.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 41 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), de Minaur has played 22.4 games per match (34.8 in best-of-five matches) and won 55.1% of them.
- de Minaur has won 79.2% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 31.2% of his return games.
- de Minaur has converted 138 of 323 break points (42.7%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard