Preview the Daniil Medvedev vs. Novak Djokovic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The finals at the US Open is scheduled for Sunday, with Novak Djokovic, the No. 2-ranked player, and Daniil Medvedev, the No. 3-ranked player, playing for the tournament title.
Medvedev is +900 to win this tournament, while Djokovic is at -110.
Medvedev enters the finals after a four-set victory, 7-6, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3 over Carlos Alcaraz in the semifinals on Friday. Djokovic heads into this match after a three-set win against Ben Shelton (6-3, 6-2, 7-6) in his most recent match, which was on Friday (in the semifinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniil Medvedev vs. Novak Djokovic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Medvedev wins||Djokovic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has posted a 33-5 record on hard courts this year, claiming four tournament wins.
- Through 15 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Medvedev has played 27.3 games per match (32.2 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.9% of them.
- Medvedev has won 24.9% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 82.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 49 of 114 break points (43.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Medvedev has played 23.7 games per match (33 in best-of-five matches) in 57 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Medvedev has won 83.1% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 32.9% of his return games.
- Medvedev has converted 214 of 448 break points (47.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Novak Djokovic Recent Performance
- Djokovic has secured the title in three tournaments on hard courts this year, with a match record of 20-1 on that surface.
- Through 25 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Djokovic has played 29.4 games per match (34.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 58.7% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Djokovic has won 31.8% of his return games and 86.2% of his service games.
- Djokovic has converted 96 of 242 break points (39.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Djokovic has played 74 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.8 games per match (32.4 in best-of-five matches).
- Djokovic has won 88.2% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 32.3% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Djokovic has converted 275 of 664 (41.4%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, September 10
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard