Preview the Daniil Medvedev vs. Christopher O'Connell match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Thursday’s Round of 64 of the US Open, Daniil Medvedev, the No. 3-ranked player, will clash with Christopher O’Connell (ranked No. 69).
Medvedev has the third-best odds to win this tournament at +900, while O’Connell has +35000 odds.
Medvedev goes into the Round of 64 after a three-set win, 6-1, 6-1, 6-0 over Attila Balazs in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. O’Connell heads into this match following a four-set win against Max Purcell (6-4, 6-3, 3-6, 7-6) in his last match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 128).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniil Medvedev vs. Christopher O’Connell H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Medvedev wins||O’Connell wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Medvedev||6-2, 4-6, 7-5|
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has come out on top in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, registering a 33-5 match record on that surface.
- Medvedev has played 15 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.3 games per match (32.2 in best-of-five matches).
- Medvedev has won 24.9% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 82.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 49 of 114 break points (43.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 57 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Medvedev has played 23.7 games per match (33 in best-of-five matches) and won 57.9% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Medvedev has won 32.9% of his return games and 83.1% of his service games.
- Medvedev has converted 214 of 448 break points (47.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Christopher O’Connell Recent Performance
- O’Connell, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament title this year, owns a record of 8-11 on hard courts in 2023.
- O’Connell has played eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 29.4 games per match (37.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, O’Connell has won 79% of his service games and 17.8% of his return games.
- O’Connell has converted 29.7% of his break-point opportunities (11 of 37) over his last five tournaments.
- O’Connell has played 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 25.7 games per match (34 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, O’Connell has won 79% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, O’Connell has converted 57 of 160 (35.6%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard