Preview the Daniil Medvedev vs. Andrey Rublev match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the US Open on Wednesday, Andrey Rublev, the No. 8-ranked player, and Daniil Medvedev, the No. 3-ranked player, will be competing for a crack at the semifinals.
Medvedev is +900 to win this tournament (the third-best best odds in the field), while Rublev is +4000.
Medvedev enters the quarterfinals after a four-set win, 2-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 over Alex de Minaur in the Round of 16 on Monday. Rublev heads into this match following a four-set victory against Jack Draper (6-3, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4) in his last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniil Medvedev vs. Andrey Rublev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Medvedev wins||Rublev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has come out on top in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, registering a 33-5 match record on that surface.
- Medvedev has played 27.3 games per match (32.2 in best-of-five matches) in 15 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Medvedev has won 82.9% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 24.9% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Medvedev has converted 49 of 114 (43.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 57 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Medvedev has played an average of 23.7 games (33.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Medvedev has won 32.9% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 83.1% of his service games.
- Medvedev has converted 47.8% of his break-point opportunities (214 of 448) over his last 15 tournaments.
Andrey Rublev Recent Performance
- Rublev has participated in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 13-10.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Rublev has played an average of 31.5 games (42.2 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Rublev has won 81.3% of his games on serve, and 24.5% on return.
- Rublev has converted 45 of 117 break points (38.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Rublev has played 49 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.3 games per match (41.4 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Rublev has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 40.2% of his break-point chances (161 of 400) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, September 6
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard