Preview the Elise Mertens vs. Mirjam Bjorklund match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Elise Mertens and Mirjam Bjorklund go head to head at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Monday, August 28.
Bjorklund is +50000 to win the US Open, and Mertens is +20000.
In Mertens’ most recent action, she was defeated by Marie Bouzkova 2-6, 6-4, 1-6 on August 16, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open. Bjorklund is coming off a two-set win in her last match in the qualifying round on Friday, defeating Ankita Raina 6-2, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elise Mertens vs. Mirjam Bjorklund H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Mertens wins||Bjorklund wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Bjorklund||6-1, 4-6, 7-6|
Elise Mertens Recent Performance
- Mertens has posted a 13-10 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through seven matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Mertens has played 22.6 games per match and won 43.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Mertens has won 55.1% of her games on serve, and 32.5% on return.
- Mertens has converted 24 of 56 break points (42.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- Mertens has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.2 games per match.
- Mertens has won 63.1% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 41.3% of her return games.
- Mertens has converted 48.2% of her break-point chances (134 of 278) over her last 15 tournaments.
Mirjam Bjorklund Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court events so far this year, Bjorklund holds a match record of 10-7.
- Bjorklund has played nine matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Bjorklund has won 68.9% of her service games and 51.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bjorklund has converted 36 of 77 break points (46.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 30 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Bjorklund has played an average of 22.7 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bjorklund has won 38.8% of her return games and 66.8% of her service games.
- Bjorklund has converted 76 of 161 break points (47.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard