Preview the Elise Mertens vs. Danielle Collins match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the US Open is set for Wednesday, with Danielle Collins, the No. 34-ranked player, going up against Elise Mertens, the No. 32-ranked player.
Mertens is +20000 to win the US Open. Collins is +5000 to finish on top.
In her previous match on Monday, Mertens beat Mirjam Bjorklund in three sets (3-6, 6-3, 7-6) in the Round of 128. Collins’ last match was a two-set win over Linda Fruhvirtova (6-2, 6-0) in the Round of 128 on Monday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elise Mertens vs. Danielle Collins H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Mertens wins||Collins wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Elise Mertens Recent Performance
- Mertens has posted a 13-10 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In seven matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Mertens has played an average of 22.6 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Mertens has won 55.1% of her games on serve, and 32.5% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Mertens has converted 24 of 56 (42.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Mertens has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Mertens has won 41.3% of her return games and 63.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mertens has converted 48.2% of her break-point chances (134 of 278) over her last 15 tournaments.
Danielle Collins Recent Performance
- Collins, who is still eyeing her first hard-court tournament win this year, holds a record of 16-11 on hard courts in 2023.
- Collins has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.6 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Collins has won 72.9% of her service games and 36.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Collins has converted 34 of 78 break points (43.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Collins has played 22.5 games per match in 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Collins has won 32.0% of her return games and 69.9% of her service games.
- Collins has converted 97 of 219 break points (44.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard