Preview the Elise Mertens vs. Cori Gauff match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Elise Mertens (No. 32) and Cori Gauff (No. 6) is on tap for Friday, September 1 as part of the Round of 32 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Mertens has +15000 odds to win the competition, while Gauff has the third-best odds at +550.
Mertens goes into the Round of 32 after her three-set win over Danielle Collins (3-6, 7-6, 6-1) in the Round of 64 on Wednesday. Gauff is coming off a two-set win in her last match in the Round of 64 on Wednesday, beating Mirra Andreeva 6-3, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elise Mertens vs. Cori Gauff H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Mertens wins||Gauff wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Elise Mertens Recent Performance
- Mertens has gone 13-10 in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In seven matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Mertens has played an average of 22.6 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Mertens has won 55.1% of her games on serve, and 32.5% on return.
- Mertens has converted 24 of 56 break points (42.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- Mertens has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.2 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Mertens has won 63.1% of her service games and 41.3% of her return games.
- Mertens has converted 48.2% of her break-point opportunities (134 of 278) over her last 15 tournaments.
Cori Gauff Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Gauff is 22-6 with two tournament victories.
- Through 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Gauff has played 19.1 games per match and won 62.8% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gauff has won 47.5% of her return games and 77.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 52.1% of her break-point chances (75 of 144) over her last five tournaments.
- In 46 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Gauff has played an average of 19.4 games.
- Gauff has won 40.5% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 72.9% of her service games.
- Gauff has converted 174 of 368 break points (47.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard