Preview the Alex Michelsen vs. Juan Pablo Varillas match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Sunday’s Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open, Alex Michelsen, the No. 138-ranked player, will play Juan Pablo Varillas (ranked No. 74).
Michelsen is +4000 to win the Winston-Salem Open, while Varillas is +10000.
Michelsen’s most recent competition was in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 25, 2023, when he lost 3-6, 3-6 to Maxime Cressy. Varillas is coming off a two-set loss in his previous match on July 31, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Generali Open, 1-6, 5-7 against Albert Ramos-Vinolas.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alex Michelsen Recent Performance
- Michelsen has registered a 4-3 record in three tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Michelsen has played 15 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Michelsen has won 84.5% of his games on serve, and 18.4% on return.
- Michelsen has converted 35.9% of his break-point opportunities (14 of 39) in his past five tournaments.
- Michelsen has played 15 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Michelsen has won 84.5% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 18.4% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Michelsen has converted 14 of 39 (35.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Juan Pablo Varillas Recent Performance
- In two hard-court tournaments so far this year, Varillas owns a match record of 2-3.
- Varillas has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 27.5 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Varillas has won 25.2% of his return games and 74.6% of his service games.
- Varillas has converted 40.5% of his break-point opportunities (32 of 79) over his last five tournaments.
- Varillas has played 23.7 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) in 29 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Varillas has won 73.7% of his service games and 24.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas has converted 69 of 177 break points (39.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard