Preview the Greet Minnen vs. Xiyu Wang match with WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The semifinals at the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 is set for Friday, with Xiyu Wang, the No. 88-ranked player, and Greet Minnen, the No. 68-ranked player, battling it out for a chance at the tournament championship.
Minnen is +700 to win this tournament (the third-best top odds in the field), while Wang is +500 (currently the favorite to win).
Minnen beat Lucia Bronzetti 6-7, 6-4, 6-1 in the quarterfinals on Thursday, which was her last match. Wang claimed a victory in three sets the most recent time she competed (on Thursday), 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 over Viktoria Kuzmova in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Greet Minnen Recent Performance
- Minnen is 5-3 through three tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Minnen has played 15 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.3 games per match.
- Minnen has won 71.8% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 38.7% of her return games.
- Minnen has converted 52 of 108 break points (48.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- Minnen has played 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.8 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Minnen has won 37.6% of her return games and 65.7% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Minnen has converted 106 of 233 (45.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Xiyu Wang Recent Performance
- Wang, who is still eyeing her first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 8-12 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wang has played 24.3 games per match and won 53.1% of them.
- Wang has won 24.4% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 71.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 42.9% of her break-point opportunities (21 of 49) over her last five tournaments.
- Wang has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Wang has won 70.5% of her games on serve, and 25% on return.
- Wang has converted 36.1% of her break-point opportunities (69 of 191) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Guangzhou Nansha International Tennis Center
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard